Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I entered this semester not really sure what to expect, nor what I would take from the class.

Let me just say, that pass or fail, I have enjoyed the class thus far.

Well, I'm not really sure what to write now. I'm thinking of taking the Finding Forester route, and typing away until something appears.

I suppose most of all from this class I expected to improve, if not my writing style, but my ability to edit and better organize those said pieces of writing.

I hope that I didn't just write a whole bunch of filler. I'm feeling kind of tired; I think I'll leave any philosophical insights for next week.

-Alex Borschel

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed the class as well, it took me a minute to find a fine arts requirement that was doable, yet would give me something to take with me. I'm reading again and writing. Something I haven't had the time to do in ages. It was my first love before I entered the business world and discovered accounting. Now I'm forced to make the time to read and it's a requirement to write and not just write stuff but fiction, nonfiction, poetry, essays, etc.. I think I will have a fine time putting together my portfolio when before this class I would think me and and a writing portfolio were opposites!

    Cindy Davis

    ReplyDelete