Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Revisions

Hmmm revision? What’s that? Jk. I’ve chosen my nonfiction and short story pieces to revise. Since I haven’t received comments or feedback on my nonfiction piece yet I’ve done little more than correcting sentences I’ve found awkward or changed certain word choices.
As for my short story I figured that the best way for me to improve my short story was to simply write more of it. I still need my story to clearly depict the conflict happening to the main character and her situation with this online mystery man. I also chose to take out many of the characters that didn’t recur to avoid further confusion. So far I’ve enjoyed writing both pieces, though creating the hostess in my short story proved to be more enjoyable. Her personality gets to really show since the format is a diary, which gives me pretty much free reign over anything I want her to say or do. She doesn’t have to be barred from saying her convictions. We are reading something private after all.
Samantha Audet

No comments:

Post a Comment