Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Too much wine = Bad day! Ashley S

I had a terrible awful bad day on Saturday. Saturday started like any other Saturday, I woke up and was craving pancakes and sausage. Everything would have been fine but I kept burning everything, so I had to eat plain old cereal. I was really excited to go to the wine festival and had a good time, until I had way to much to drink. I couldn't walk very well. As I was leaving I tripped and fell on the hard gravel. I ended up getting cuts all over my arm and got blood all over my white shirt. I got so drunk I don't remember leaving and I ended up fighting with my boyfriend for no apparent reason. When I woke up the next morning with a hang over I was like what happened yesterday? I couldn't find my belly button ring, my camera is now forever missing and when I looked outside my shoes were at the door and my bloody shirt was in the drive way, not to mention my body hurt like hell from my fall. That was such a bad day with bad outcomes. I will never drink that much wine again!

You had a terrible awful bad day on Saturday. Saturday started like any other Saturday, you woke up and was craving pancakes and sausage. Everything would have been fine but you kept burning everything, so you had to eat plain old cereal. You was really excited to go to the wine festival and had a good time, until you had way to much to drink. you couldn't walk very well. As you was leaving you tripped and fell on the hard gravel. you ended up getting cuts all over your arm and got blood all over your white shirt. You got so drunk you don't remember leaving and you ended up fighting with your boyfriend for no apparent reason. When you woke up the next morning with a hang over you was like what happened yesterday? You couldn't find your belly button ring, your camera is now forever missing and when you looked outside your shoes were at the door and your bloody shirt was in the drive way, not to mention your body hurt like hell from your fall. That was such a bad day with bad outcomes. you will never drink that much wine again!

she had a terrible awful bad day on Saturday. Saturday started like any other Saturday, she woke up and was craving pancakes and sausage. Everything would have been fine but she kept burning everything, so she had to eat plain old cereal. she was really excited to go to the wine festival and had a good time, until she had way to much to drink. She couldn't walk very well. As she was leaving she tripped and fell on the hard gravel. She ended up getting cuts all over her arm and got blood all over her white shirt. She got so drunk She don't remember leaving and She ended up fighting with her boyfriend for no apparent reason. When She woke up the next morning with a hang over She was like what happened yesterday? She couldn't find her belly button ring, her camera is now forever missing and when she looked outside her shoes were at the door and her bloody shirt was in the drive way, not to mention her body hurt like hell from her fall. That was such a bad day with bad outcomes. She will never drink that much wine again!


I thought this was a very interesting exercise. It really is amazing how the story changes when you use different point of views. When saying I it was like I am the character and I am telling you my story. When you use you it is as if you are directing the person what to do, and they don't have an option in changing it. Like, "you will never drink that much wine again." When you use she/he it is as if you are gossiping. Its more of a did you hear what she did. I think this was a good exercise in how to tell a story and how using different point of views really does change a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment